We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain systems and platforms to ensure the Ninja Van infrastructure runs smoothly and scales automatically and efficiently
- Innovate, introduce and support new technologies that empowers engineers to gain higher team velocity
- Support and improve internal CI-CD pipelines
- Own the architecture and implementation of major initiatives, modules and entire products
- Work in cross functional teams to ship software on-quality and on-time
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to your team; conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives
- Lead your team to write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with server-side or full-stack development with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Deep experience in most of our tech stack or similar technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Bonus: Have been a tech lead at least once or twice, with demonstrated strengths in software architecture.
Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.js
Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS
Mobile: Android, Flutter, React Native
Cache: Hazelcast, Redis
Data storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta Lake
Infrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
Containerization: Docker, Containerd
Cloud Provider: GCP, AWS
Data pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Maxwell
Workflow manager: Apache Airflow
Query engines: Apache Spark, Trino