Novelship is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design of our digital products. You will ensure that all elements of the product experience on Novelship are optimized for improved usability, functionality, and exceptional visual design.
What you will be doing at Novelship:
- Develop documentation around design elements, processes and frameworks. Able to write comprehensive documentation of design features to improve on handoff to the development team.
- Create deliverables from initial concepts expressed as wireframes and mockups to design specifications for final development.
- Develop interactive prototypes to validate design concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating impactful and engaging experiences while demonstrating mastery of design skills such as information architecture, visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour schemes.
- Apply design systems in everyday design and work closely with the product designers and UI engineer to iterate the Novelship design systems for multiple markets and platforms (mobile app, mobile web and desktop web).
- Communicate with design and various stakeholders (product, business, marketing teams, and engineers) to understand and translate business needs into design requirements
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects varying from solutioning for new features, addressing enhancement on existing features.
What we are looking for:
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work to craft the best possible Novelship user experience
- Experience designing across multiple platforms: Web, iOS, Android
- Experience working with systematic design process in other product design teams
- Think in systems, able to extrapolate shared patterns and apply them into design solutions
- Team player - love working with other designers to help them learn and grow along with you
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with remote and cross border team members, as well as being able to work autonomously
- (Good to have): Passionate in sneakers and streetwear culture - well caught up in the latest fashion trends and the industry
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in eCommerce
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Display potential leadership qualities with collaborative mindset, willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
A strong cover letter goes a long way with us, show us what you know about Novelship and how the opportunity fits you!