We are looking for a Solution Architect who is a subject matter expertise across end user computing technology disciplines.
Key roles and responsibilities:
·Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organisation's planning and operations.
·Responsible for solution design, business development and transition of projects from presales to delivery as well as ongoing sales support.
·Select and apply appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with the agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensure that these are effectively applied and adopted.
·Guide successful implementation and execution of system solutions.
·Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
·Map business processes and relationships clearly, in line with the solution features, and ensure the
Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
·Provides pre-sales technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client’s current infrastructure, architecture, system capabilities and business challenges.
·Responsible for influencing and guiding members of the Sales team to ensure that they are equipped to close deals.
·Develop the technical design document to match the solution design specifications.
·Lead the scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses and assist with the decision to pursue or abort a deal.
·Manages client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which require appropriation of appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
· Good product knowledge integrated with deep technology understanding
· Solid understanding of the vendor’s products, business and technology positioning
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to establish and create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise
· Ability to develop and leverage their knowledge of reference architectures
· Continuously maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
· Deep and specialist knowledge of the problem domain that their systems are to provide solutions for
· Demonstrated knowledge in core frameworks used
Academic qualifications and certifications:
· Qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
· Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies would be a plus (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
· Relevant vendor and industry certifications, e.g. Cisco, Microsoft
· Software and programming languages, e.g. C++ or Powershell
· SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous
· Strong track record as a developer and architect of new systems/solutions
· Demonstrated work experience working as a systems administrator or end user computing network engineer
· Proven client engagement and development consulting experience
· Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
· Extensive experience in a variety of architectures for specific domain or specialization like end user computing
· Experienced designer and development know-how
· Good project management experience
· Demonstrated experience presenting technical solutions to non-technical audiences
· Experience working in an agile development environment
· Ability to demonstrate strong understanding and deployment experience in Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
· Credible experience in complex/non-standard design and deployment
§ Exchange Server, Microsoft Teams or SharePoint, Defender ATP and Intune.
§ virtualizing EUC workspaces, Mobile Device/Application Management Solutions
§ Powershell, Scripting , EUC security, and application packaging
· Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
· Ability to articulate and design complex integration with Microsoft Technologies and other
You can share your resume with me at email@example.com
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.