NVPC operates as a national trusted platform for matching donors and volunteers to registered charities in Singapore. As we are embarking on a journey to bring the current giving landscape to a smart, integrated, and engaging giver-centric ecosystem. We are looking for an experienced Lead to identify the technology and framework that is aligned with our KPIs and intended outcomes.
As a member of the Digital Innovation team, you must be kept abreast of technology trends to be able to develop digitalization solutions that will bring benefits to the ecosystem of the social service sector and thus bring value to the beneficiaries.
- Deep understanding of business ecosystem and operation requirements, identifying gaps and defining solutions to digitally transform the giving landscape.
- Lead the solutioning and design of current and future solution architectural designs, integration, framework, software stack and services to meet existing and future business needs.
- Design and govern the architecture design, software solutions and delivery to ensure performance, availability, scalability, compatibility, security, compliance, and disaster recovery.
- Work closely with various stakeholder to identify and prioritise solutions and technologies for impactful delivery.
- Work with service providers to understand the business needs, maintaining scope, timeline and successful implementation of solutions and projects.
- Provides clear input to the Product team about customer needs and business problems and how those might be considered for the product.
- Maintain and update task-level project schedules for multiple projects that track the scoping, requirements, design, implementation, test, and deployment phases.
- Organize meetings for review and acceptance of SOW, requirements, design, test cases, acceptance criteria, and any other deliverables necessary to the projects
- Giving digital ecosystem solution, integration, roadmap, information model, delivery strategy and continuous improvements
- Internal operation and support solutions, both frontend and backend
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience working on distributed architectures.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience working as a technical lead or architect is a plus
- Experience with business process re-engineering, cloud-based solutions with strong technical skills in integration and security
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design patterns, methodologies, and enterprise architecture
- Work independently, take ownership and accountability of assigned work and projects
- Able to see the high-level vision and yet able to focus on the steps and details necessary to achieve defined outcomes
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
- Working knowledge of web services technologies and cross system integration techniques and standards
- Preferably someone with good working knowledge of Cloud and Data Analytics/AI/ML implementations and solutions
- Familiar with Mobile App design and implementation