Overall Job Purpose:
- Support digital marketing strategy and take the lead in implementing Adobe Analytics effectively, integrating with CDP, data lake and recommendation engine.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, execute and track digital campaigns
- Partner with specific client stakeholders within OCBC to understand their business challenges & use your data expertise to proactively identify areas where data from adobe can create value.
- Support strategic build projects to continuously enhance the capability of OCBC’s analytical processes and big data platforms
Roles & Responsibilities:
Generate Actionable Customer Insight To Improve Key Business Outcomes
Support the deployment of Adobe Analytics capabilities and practices to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency of OCBC Bank. This includes:
- Lead the Adobe Analytics practice and drive the management of data collection, integration with data lake, CDP and recommendation engine
- Work closely with Marketing to implement accurate analytics tracking, validating parameters and scoping requirements for new data sources
- Manage and identify opportunities for online journeys and work with relevant stakeholders to improve them
- Develop range of campaigns to re-target customers who have interacted with OCBC online
- Track campaign effectiveness using a range of attribution models and work with stakeholders to improve them continuously
- Regular interaction with product and segment managers to understand their business objectives. Proactive recommendation on how you think analytics could help them achieve their goals.
- Manage Adobe admin functions
- Define standards for Digital tagging on OCBC channels
- Work with Data Engineering team to define the key pipelines of data required to support Business
- Guide and train other analysts in Adobe Analytics
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Competencies):General Knowledge & Experience:
- Understanding of banking, insurance or financial services preferred
- Exposure to data management and analysis functions
Programming & Data:
- Solid hands-on experience working with the Adobe suite of products (Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager)
- Experience in developing digital analytics strategy & implementation guidelines
- Track record of creating digital campaigns with measurable uplift
- Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends within large datasets
- Ideally has prior experience of Campaign Management (Unica / SAS /Adobe) and Direct Marketing experiment design concepts
- Some prior exposure to analytical software tools of leading analytical software tools (such as Python / SAS / R); leading database environments ( Teradata / Cloudera Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Qlikview / Tableau / Power BI) and/or contact management platforms (Pega / SalesForce).
Communication & Soft Skills:
- Curiosity & a real passion for understanding “why?”
- Creativity to see possibilities within the data & translate into compelling stories, decisions and actions for non-technical business users.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence the business to take action from the data.