The candidate will perform responsibilities on data management operations in Data Centre Enterprise Reporting function to inspect, cleanse, transform, and model the data to achieve a data driven decision-making in the management of our strategic operations.
- Identify the data requirements for the various processes, workflows and systems to achieve the objective of providing insights and data driven decision-making through consolidating multiple data sets from different sources and analyze the data accurately and efficiently.
- Building metrics dashboard to empower our team to easily extract and gain valuable business insights for management reporting
- Establish and review Data Centre standards, design and implementation approaches of existing and future systems used for Data Centre operations, management, and workflow.
- Recommend and execute automation improvements for sustainable coherent reporting and tracking across the different domain within Data Centre
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify issues and how data can help support or resolve the issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in data analytics and product / process improvement-related initiatives
- Experience in SQL and R/ Python (Or other tools for statistical analysis) and data visualisation tools
- Experience in managing enterprise reporting archival tools such InetSoft Reporting Software or any other report archival tools
- Has strong in-depth knowledge and working experience in Data Centre key operation functions including Enterprise Reporting, Enterprise Scheduling, Data Centre Operations and Data Centre Facilities Management.
- Ensure the delivery of 24x7 service operations, establishing metrics, KPIs, and process improvement/automation to continually improve the performance of DC
- Demonstrate strong skills to drive consistency of Data Centre standards across Regional
- Good experience in process and Data Centre automation for productivity improvement
- Team player with excellent consultative and communications skills and the proven ability to work effectively with internal and external IT/Non-IT stakeholders, vendors & consultants