We are looking for a Engineer who is proficient in Digital Channel for Mobile and Web Technology.
Your primary focus will be on design and development of Mobile & Web components and build API to integrate with various applications or systems. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the technology stack.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Good understanding of mobile architecture and platform design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Developing application in Mobile & Web Technology.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles.
- Experience in Java / J2EE Programming is an Advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Provide the level 3 production support to the systems or changes delivered by or under the IT Digital Channel.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage team or vendor management is an Advantage.
Years Of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline
- At least 5 years of information technology experience including at least 3 years of experience in Mobile and Web Technology.
- Financial technology background experience is an advantage (not compulsory).
- Good understanding of latest communication and collaboration technology (e.g.: O365, Symphony, Moxtra and etc).
- Working experience with Full SDLC / Agile project.
- Assertive communication and approachable interpersonal skills.
Core Technical Expertise
- Mobile Technology Framework (Apple iOS & Google Android)
- Native / React JS
- Java Programming
- Agile, DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc
- LI - Kit