- Demonstrate a strong, in-depth understanding of financial domain specifically on retail lending, credit card or other Fintech services, e.g. core banking，credit card, digital banking, sales and marketing, unsecured lending etc.
- Being able to construct a detailed business requirement document from business stakeholders that will be understood by technology team, also with good IT product roadmap
- Demonstrating a strong track record of interacting with the business and technology partners to drive the requirement, functional process into acceptance criteria.
- Keen on performing user live verification on the assigned projects to avoid errors before going to public environment.
- Being able to work with business partner and IT delivery team to plan valuable IT product functional roadmap.
- Being able to perform system testing. Support project go-live activities, including production verification testing.
- Prepare detailed system training materials for end user trainings.
- You will work also closely with marketing/consumer researchers, data scientists, and software engineers to develop proof-of-concepts and present the stories of our insights cross-functionally to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have past exposures of statistical analysis and data mining, experience of deriving insights from large complex data sets, great communication skills, and demonstrated experience of working cross-functionally. You should have an intense curiosity to go beneath the surface of a phenomenon to find the questions at its heart, and be able to distill those questions into a clear set of testable hypotheses. You should be a result-driven self-starter and fast-learner and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive impactful research.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Finance or equivalent.
- Business analysis / product management working experience in retail bank or SME bank.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology(Scrum&Kanban) of running projects.
- Experience communicating results and analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong perseverance to handle difficult situations and surpassing road blocks to ensure timely functional requirement delivery.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience with distributed computing (Spark, Hadoop, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R preferred.
- Keen to learn new technologies.