We are the lending team of One Connect, handing on lending application solution including product definition, process definition, form definition, application & workflow, risk management, disbursement, post approval monitoring and so on. The team is composed of talents from different countries, you will be part of this and lead a small team.
About this opportunity:
- As the development lead, drive the end-to-end product development including requirement analysis, architect design, development plan, development implement, testing support, as well as post-launching supporting
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations and project timeline. Develop detailed project plans, track and monitor progress and manage project risks
- Provide your professional idea on the system architect / design for existing functionalities and new requirements.
- Work closely with other teams / stakeholders, clearly understand what they want / what we can do, and suggest the workable solution.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and communication skill in English and Chinese
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Deep understand in Java programing language, JDK, JVM.
- Deep understand in microservice / micro-page solutions
- Experience with SQL / Non-SQL Database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with JMS & MQ such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Front End Framework such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, processes and tools, such as Jenkins
- Experience with working in and with Agile delivery teams / projects / programs
- Technical writing, experience in presenting technical material to a range of audiences
What is preferred:
- Experience with hosting, integration, storage, networks, and automation engineering
- Experience in other programming language such as Python, GoLang or Ruby, etc.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, or DC/OS
- Experience with Application Performance Management and Web Analytics
- Logging & event management tools such as Splunk, ELK Stack, SumoLogic etc
- Backup & recovery procedures and technologies, data storage and retention requirements
- An understanding of security principals such as the use of IAM and other associated controls in the relevant cloud platforms. The use of SSL, public endpoint protections, and key management services to encrypt secrets and data at rest.
- AWS Architect, Azure or GCP Certifications preferred
- Any experience with Credit Card system is preferred