Oracle is offering a great opportunity for you to join the new Cloud Platform Technology Consulting Team. Our mission is to provide technical expertise and support for our customers who are starting their Cloud journey on Trials and ‘Pay As You Go’ services. You will connect with customers in the country to take them through their Cloud adoption journey: product demonstrations, workload migration, testing, resolving technical issues and Cloud service activation, etc. If you are technically curious, with a good grasp of Cloud Platform (IaaS & PaaS) knowledge, and enjoy engaging with customers, we have the right opportunity for YOU.
• Be the first point of contact for Oracle IaaS and PaaS Trial users and inbound prospects for ‘Pay as You Go’ Cloud services.
• Provide technical assistance to prospects who are interested in evaluating Oracle IaaS and PaaS through our Trials program to ensure an excellent Trial experience.
• Understand their evaluation criteria, their current environment, the companies being evaluated and provide a comprehensive comparison of Oracle IaaS and PaaS offerings.
• Support and guide ‘Pay as You Go’ customers by understanding their existing infrastructure to identify and prioritize areas they can benefit by migrating to Oracle IaaS and PaaS.
• Proactively reach out to prospects and customers to discuss, explain and demonstrate Oracle IaaS and PaaS offerings and benefits.
• Proactively progress Oracle Cloud Trial Users and ‘Pay as You Go’ prospects to place an order for Cloud services.
• Support Cloud service activation / provisioning and consumption start to ensure customer adoption.
• Work closely with the wider Oracle team to engage the right resources at the right time.
• 10+ years of deep hands-on technical / consulting experience in IT infrastructure software or Cloud Platform (IaaS and PaaS) Technology.
• Technical know-how of Public Cloud Technology and Cloud Solution Design.
• Computing applications or database/tools technical experience. Strong knowledge of system and application design.
• Strong and deep understanding of public cloud technology as it is adopted by IT departments, lines of business and developers.
• Domain Knowledge in Oracle Cloud Platform (IaaS & PaaS) is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with customers in complex technical environments.
• Excellent customer engagement skills: listening, understanding, demonstrating, presenting, and verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
• IT BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.