Preferred Qualifications - External
- Software Development
- Design Analysis and Design Document preparation for the requirements.
For Retail Banking, Channels, FX/MM/Derivates/Securities, Syndication Loans, Limits & Collateral Management, Payables/Receivables, Cash Management, Trade
- Software Development & Delivery
- Product Implementation & Support.
- Should be able to contribute independently
- Adherence to Oracle internal processes
- Working with different internal stake holders in Oracle
Working with bank and partners for delivery of Oracle Deliverables
- Good Knowledge in Oracle SQL, BIP, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, Webservices.
- Knowledge of Application servers -Weblogic, Middleware/messaging – MQ/JMS/Oracle Service Bus.
- Knowledge of DEVOPS, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of Config, Design & Dev.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Sound knowledge on SDLC
- Experience in Design / Code reviews
- Experience in Product Implementation and Support.
- Usage of tools for story boarding, screen mock-up, work-flow depiction.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Flexcube – retail and corporate products in similar role is a significant plus
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills to lead, motivate and guide a team
- Willingness to travel Onsite to Customer if required.