Senior Development Lead:
- Participate and contribute to the review, analysis and verification of business and software requirements
- Leading the overall application design and architecture of the application to ensure built-in quality throughout project life-cycle.
- Provide work estimate and technical dependency input to project plan
- During project delivery, play the application designer role to own end-to-end application design and design deliverables
- Document, review and acquire acceptance of all design deliverables with client
- Provide guidance to application developers in the application development and deployment as well as issue resolution
- Recognized degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines
- Min. 6 years as lead developer in .Net technology & Azure platform within a System Integrator or Application Centric environment
- Hands-on software development experience in .Net Core, C#, REACTJS / other frontend programming language and mobile application development on the premise and on Azure cloud
- Hands-on software development experience in Web Services, containerized application, application development and security best practices/frameworks, gained preferably through IoT projects.
- Experience with CI/CD and agile methodologies
- Should possess experience in leading and working with the internal team or partners in solution assembly
- Able to generate technical proposals and presentations in order to get customer endorsement and if required, to support pre-sales activities
- Possess excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Has Azure developer or architect certification
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. We value our employees’ well being and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Orange Business Services, and help us make an impact on the world!
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.