OSIM is looking for talented BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Senior or Junior) who are interested in creating IoT products in an open and flexible agile environment. Depending on your personal capability, you can be either a Tech Leader or Key Team member. We will reward the right person competitively for their service.
What are you waiting for!!! If you are able to:-
- Work closely with fellow Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineer, Product Owner, UI/UX Designers to define, refine, and implement features on the IoT and AI related product lines.
- Work closely with Electronic Engineer on the interface between backend and Communication Daughter Cards (CDC), define interfaces (e.g. REST API and communication data structure).
- Work closely with DevOps to build frameworks and tools, define standards (e.g. REST API) and improve overall efficiency of the development (e.g., CI/CD) and hygiene of the codebase (i.e., Git).
- Work closely with QAs to make sure the key API and UI are covered by automation testing and manual testing.
- Work on complex engineering problems to improve the scalability, security, and reliability of our platform.
- Have hands-on programming and architecture design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
The right talent will have:-
- 1 ~ 7 years of backend software engineer relevant working experience.
- Be able to use programming languages to solve complex problems in a given time with clean code style and modularized code structure. Prefer Python and C#.
- Experience of cloud services, (e.g. AWS, Azure), backend frameworks (e.g. .Net Core and Flask), relational database (e.g. MySQL), CI/CD flow (Docker, Circle CI, Travis).
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling, Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful REST services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality.
- Experience of working in an Agile team, preferably in roles exposed to full cycle scrum product development.
- Be able to own the product with proactive and responsible attitudes.
- AI (NLP or CV) knowledge and experience
- IoT product knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneur experience
- Being able to review the CDC code in C language
Desired Skills and Experience
AI, .NET, Scrum, Unix, Adaptability, Python, C#, environment, Amazon Cloud, Agile Development