We are seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual for the position of Test Analysts with
Performance test experience in JMeter or LoadRunner or Any other Performance testing tools .
Reporting to: Assistant Test Manager OR Test Manager
· Strong experience in performance engineering or testing including (load, volume, stress, capacity and scalability)
· Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Tasks
· Creating performance test scripts based on identified scenarios and optimize performance runs to maximize test execution time
· Troubleshooting issues during test script execution.
· Ability to construct performance test scripts in java or other languages to create data load either by inserting/reading data directly to MQ or create data files for load in the event the same cannot be done through load runner
· Co-ordinate with other teams to support monitoring and analysis of performance test runs
· Identify and recommend changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies
· Development of Performance Test Plans, Status Reporting, Test Readiness Reviews and Post-Implementation Reviews as appropriate
· Strong knowledge of Performance tools (Load Runner)
· In depth knowledge of different type of performance tests e.g. Reliability, Stress, Smoke etc.
· Knowledge on scripting languages
· Strong experience in LoadRunner / Performance Center script creation, execution and troubleshooting
· Hands on experience with HP LoadRunner, Performance Center, Wiley, HP Site scope, Splunk, CA APM and other latest Performance Engineer & testing tools and Open Source performance testing tools (Apache JMeter & Gatling)
· Experience doing performance testing on Banking applications, especially channels and Mobile applications preferred
· Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices
Pactera ASEAN Technology offers Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) and Development & Operations (DevOps) services to clients in Banks, Insurance, Telco, and Retail. Pactera is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities. Clients include Fortune 500 companies across Financial Services, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution sectors. Pactera is recognized by industry analysts for extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today's agile global marketplace.
Pactera was Awarded "Top 50 Technology Provider on 2018 IDC FinTech 100" - the most comprehensive global vendor ranking within the financial services and insurance industry. The annual IDC FinTech Ranking is based on 2017 calendar year revenues attributed to financial institutions.
Please learn more at https://en.pactera.com