Your profile & responsibilities
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you failed?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
If you answered yes to all, then this could be the start of something special.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our innovative, fun and dynamic team. You’ll work alongside our DevOps team to maintain and support an on-premises cloud infrastructure. Ideally an individual who is resourceful, detail oriented, looking for the excitement that comes from working hard - and wants to work with a team who feels the same way. You will work closely with other Palo IT experts in DevOps, Research, UX Design, Digital Technology and Agile teams in the digital mesh of our clients and deliver big impact to them.
- You will implement cloud-related and DevOps technologies such as AWS/Puppet/Chef/Elk/Azure/Openstack.
- Install, maintain, and support on-premises and off-premises cloud stack.
- Configure, maintain, and support the cloud-related infrastructures.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevOps solutions.
- Other infrastructure related activities such as maintaining the company internal server infrastructure and respond to consultant requests when required will be expected.
- Ability to develop solutions and self-learn new tools and technologies.
- Good experience with Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge and Programming Languages
- Good understanding of cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment)
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (Release automation, CI/CD, Git)
- Basic experience with cloud deployment (e.g. Openstack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.)
- Basic experience with release automation process (e.g. Jenkins, etc.)
- Basic experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Chef)
- Basic experience with monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk)
- Experience with managed Kubernetes services (e.g. AKS, GKE or EKS) is a plus
- Basic experience with Orchestration, Infrastructure as Code and Containerisation
- Basic experience with developing and implementing processes to handle releases from Development to Operations while respecting internal rules, and offering solutions for rollback
- Basic experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Openshift is a plus
- Cloud Certification is a plus
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support
Your role at PALO IT
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.