Your profile & responsibilities
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you failed?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
The Lead DevOps Engineer will maintain, and support an on-premises cloud infrastructure
and apply DevOps practices and solutions. The person will also implement cloud-related and DevOps technologies such as AWS/Puppet/Chef/Elk/Azure/Openstack. Other infrastructure related activities such as maintaining the company internal server infrastructure and respond to consultant requests when required will be expected.
- Install, maintain, and support on-premises and off-premises cloud stack. • Configure, maintain, and support the cloud-related infrastructures.
- Act as a system administrator on different OSes (e.g. RHEL, Opensolaris, Ubuntu, etc.) and help teams deploy their application and automate their development and releases on the cloud.
- Ability to develop solutions and self-learn new tools and technologies.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevOps solutions.
- 8 years of proven experience with cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.)
- Strong Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- 5 years of experience with cloud deployment (e.g. Openstack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with testing automation (e.g. Maven, Selenium, HP QC, LoadRunner)
- 2 years of experience with release automation process (e.g. CA-RA, Jenkins, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk)
- Proven experience with developing and implementing processes to handle releases from Development to Operations while respecting internal rules, and offering solutions for rollback)
- Strong experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows.
- Sound knowledge of SRE, Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift is a plus.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
- Strong RDMS and NoSQL skill in deploying and fine tuning such as MySQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch.
Your role as PALO IT Ambassador
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental and purpose driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data