Your profile & responsibilities
- Thrive on challenge. W hen was the last time you failed?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. W hen were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
Having graduated from an Engineering School, you have demonstrated experience in the role of Mobile Software Engineer. You are passionate about new technologies and digital innovation. You have already worked in an Agile environment, understand Scrum methodologies and can communicate well. You are an independent thinker with strong opinions, loosely held. Most importantly, you are someone who loves CODE!
Within projects, you will initiate development, carry out scoping estimations, implement architecture designs and write architecture documents. You will assist our customers in adopting best practice in new architecture patterns. You will carry out code, performance and security reviews and make proposals for improvement appropriate to the client's business context. Some important attributes:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Ensuring high performance, low latency application design
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand ups, backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
- Proven experience providing end to end development that includes testing, maintenance, and support.
- Min. 2 years of experience mobile app development with iOS or Android Portfolio of apps in the store
- Advanced Swift/Obj-C/Java/Kotlin/React Native skills
- Experience with API interaction, micro-services connectivity
- Experience in resolving challenges with local storage, hybrid approaches to development and memory management techniques
- Strong UX/UI implementation capabilities and experience in realising creative visions in code
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent oral/written communication in English
- Independent thinker with strong work ethic but also willing and able to conform to established architectural constraints
- Detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Ability to work under general supervision
Your role as PALO IT Ambassador
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental and purpose driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts
Our workforce is a genuine culture and gender mosaic. We are proud of our diversity. PALO IT SG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Palo IT SG does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other personal characteristics.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.