We are offering an exciting opportunity for Technical Lead to join our innovative, fun and dynamic team. You’ll work alongside our Tech Hive to use your talents in software development, application architecture, design thinking and problem solving to help create rapid prototypes and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas. We are looking for someone who is a creative individual with deep technological expertise, business acumen and software development background. Ideally an individual who is resourceful, detail oriented, looking for the excitement that comes from working hard - and wants to work with a team who feels the same way. Your work will make a direct impact with our project teams and business stakeholders and provide technical expertise that enables innovation.
- Provide full stack expertise to the engineering team and establish best practices on code quality and performance.
- Lead and mentor engineers to deliver high quality codes and projects.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build great applications
- Build confidence in our project delivery through automated testing, continuous integration, monitoring and analytics.
- Provide architecture-level and code-level feedback for the engineering team.
- Shepherd technical decision-making process and provide technical roadmap and thought-leadership.
- You are a creative individual with deep technological expertise, business acumen and software development background. You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external parties with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious, a self-starter and able to quickly grasp and understand a wide variety of software environments and solution.
- You have done recruitment and have led/mentored an engineering team.
- You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure softwares using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environment.
- You have strong experience with dB design and application - both relational and NoSQL
- You have in-depth experience in API development, using REST, GraphQL or SOAP.
- You have deep experience with the developer toolchain, in particular, npm, SCSS/SASS, Webpack, Web Assembly, Bash, Ant, and the Command line.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP.
Your role as PALO IT Ambassador
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental and purpose driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts
Our workforce is a genuine culture and gender mosaic. We are proud of our diversity. PALO IT SG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Palo IT SG does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other personal characteristics.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.