- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company’s data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Degree/Master/PhD in Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science or related field with a maximum of 2 years of experience
- Experience in languages such as R, Python, SQL, etc. to manipulate data, draw insights from large data sets and create data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, exciting and innovative business that will revolutionise the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics operations worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international team environment with you being a critical driver of our content initiatives.. You will work closely within the Marketing team and cross-functionally with other departments.
- An environment where everybody focuses on continuous growth. We work with you on your strengths and weaknesses to further your own personal development.
- This is your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform journey, where you will work alongside people around the world that share the same passion and dedication for growth.