No two customer situations are the same… Help our customers by understanding their exact requirements and customize a solution that meets their needs.
- Lead technical pre-sales exercises with customers during the sales process
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations during the sales process and during customer onboarding
- Lead design of creative solutions from conception to delivery, shaping our customers’ thinking
- Providing solutions assurance, ensuring our proposals meet our customer’s business requirements and align with our technology strategy & standards
- Supporting Parcel Perform’s goals and objectives such as those related to sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration
- Assisting in developing strategies and materials in support of the Parcel Perform’s overall solution architecture practice, business development and sales effort
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of Parcel Perform’s product and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings
- Provide technical solution insights to existing & new customers on Parcel Perform’s Solutions and Offerings.
In summary, you will play four key roles as Parcel Perform’s Technical Solution Consultant - Trusted Advisor, Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Subject Matter Expert and Technology Evangelist.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with either a pre-sales or business analyst role with an interest in technical pre-sales combining customer facing, commercial and technical capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively convey complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels appropriately
- Ability to articulate ideas/solutions clearly, visually and written
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong technical understanding, capability and willingness to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
- A team player with a ‘can-do’, entrepreneurial attitude that thrives in an agile, ever changing world
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, exciting and innovative business that will revolutionise the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics operations worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international team environment with you being a critical driver of our content initiatives.. You will work closely within the Marketing team and cross-functionally with other departments.
- An environment where everybody focuses on continuous growth. We work with you on your strengths and weaknesses to further your own personal development.
- This is your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform journey, where you will work alongside people around the world that share the same passion and dedication for growth.