The Business Applications Group works closely with the business and responsible for the key applications to administrate, monitor and analyze Partners Group’s business processes through the investment value chain. The group is responsible for development, customization and on-going enhancement of these applications to best support the global business operations of Partners Group.
The Technical Writer focuses on documenting technical aspects of platforms and implement industry recognized best practices of documentation in the platform management process.
We are now looking to add a professional to our growing team, based in Singapore for our Investment Management, Accounting and Valuation platforms. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of the documentation content in English related to technical platform of Investment Management, Accounting and Valuation, etc.
- Collaborate with internal groups such as Engineering, Business Analysis, Services and Analytics, and others to meet the documentation needs.
- Assist in development and standardizing technical documentation processes and align best practices across platforms.
- Help technical team to prepare test plan, data migration scripts and other non-technical documentation related work.
What we expect
- University graduate with minimum 1-year experience in Technical Writer professssion.
- Proven experience in technical writing or content writing in English.
- Sound skill in Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Fluent knowledge of handling Microsoft Office such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good understanding of investment management and related technical terms will be an added advantage.
- Having a good experience in software development process, investment management related technical stack will be a plus point.
What we offer
- A highly collaborative, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment that works closely with both the technology and business sides of the firm.
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market experts.