Analysing documents (e.g., design, requirements, architecture, diagrams, flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements.
2. Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
3. Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
4. Defect reporting and verifying fixes.
5. Participate in continuous improvement in quality of test process.
6. Participate in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency and adequate coverage.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC).
2. In-depth knowledge and experience in analysing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios.
3. In-depth knowledge and experience in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation and Test Methodologies
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Experience in Healthcare domain is an added advantage.
6. Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
7. ISTQB (International Software Tester Qualifications Board) foundation certification will be preferred.
8. Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology.