- Apply visual analytic design principle to design and implement proof of concept solutions and recommend appropriate solutions using Tableau visualization and dashboard features.
- Design, develop, and implement Tableau data models, customise dimensions, advanced calculations and interactive Tableau dashboards.
- Translate business requirements and objectives and recommend solutions, from concept through implementation.
- Performance tuning of Tableau Server dashboards to minimize the data and rendering refresh cycles and optimize the end user experience.
- Perform ongoing enhancements (when new data is made available) and maintenance support to dashboards deployed.
- Support manual / auto refresh of dashboards.
- Business Intelligence: Tableau , SQL
- Familiar with ETL (e.g. Informatica ) and Databases (e.g. Teradata) is a plus
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Technical skills in order of priority: Tableau, SQL .
- Minimum five (5) to six (6) years’ experience in Visual Analytic field for Dashboard Development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of visual analytic best practices, strong understanding of Tableau Dashboard Development, Performance Tuning in SQL and Tableau Server
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with multiple assigned projects and tasks.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop complex mappings and workflows in accordance with requirements
- Exposure to hospital information / clinical systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in using ETL/DB tools (e.g. Informatica, Teradata, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Experience in Vendor Management is an added advantage
Desired Skills and Experience
Tableau, Tableau De Bord, designed, Objective, Tableau Software, business requirement analysis, Data model, Performance Tuning, Microsoft C, Data, Proof of Concept