The Consumer In-Store and Digital Commerce team is looking for a Staff iOS Engineer to help design and build applications for PayPal. Responsibilities: Convert ideas, designs and requirements into concrete, stable production builds Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule that solve our customers’ problems Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application. Perform detailed analysis and technical designs, create technical documents and be active participate in design reviews. Code, test, integrate, document and release software adhering to technical and quality standards Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team At PayPal, we work together as small, collaborative teams. We’re passionate about code quality and we’re constantly finding new ways to perfect our processes and product. You will be a member of the Engineering team and will be working on products that are directly linked to PayPal’s vision of having a billion active users. We work closely with our design, content, and product teams to build, test, and iterate on new solutions to customers’ problems. We have dedicated teams to support our Continuous Integration, Quality and Release processes. All this results in your code being published in an update to the App Store at least once every 3 weeks.
Required Technical Skills:
- At least 8 years’ experience in the field of software engineering
- Expert understanding and solid experience on XCode, Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Sound knowledge on RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Interested in keeping up to date with the latest technological developments
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some Android, React or Java back-end development
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
REQ ID R0072462