PayPal's Global Compliance Platform team is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the next generation RegTech solutions to meet PayPal’s global regulatory needs. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible to lead problem & solution discovery across various geographies to devise scalable and flexible product solutions. As a Product Manager in this space, you will manage the end to end development of complex features that will make Paypal compliant with the best customer experience. You will partner with technology team to scale the existing infrastructure and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, operations, policy, legal, sales to effectively understand business needs, devise solutions and communicate the value proposition of product roadmap.
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature rollouts with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams, engineering, and other product managers across the organization.
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact.
- Articulate and write product strategies for Product, Marketing, Operations and/or BU teams to achieve alignment and support as necessary for new feature rollouts.
- Author product requirements, epics, user stories across multiple complex and cross-functional feature/ service areas and create flow documents to ensure solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work with implementation teams to deliver multi sprint roadmaps while optimizing time to market.
- Devise strategy and support product launch and Go-to-Market plans.
- Establish deep understanding of platform and technology in product area to create scalable & flexible solutions.
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and flow changes to ensure constant improvement and evolution of the Consumer experience.
- Conduct market research , gather feedback from internal regional & operations teams and analyze existing product flows, contact reasons and net-promoter-scores to identify experience gaps.
- Viewed as a service or product expert for a single product/service area or as having broad experience that is helpful on new initiatives.
- 8+ years of related professional experience or Master’s Degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and matrix organizations in multiple geographies
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated data driven approach to draw insights and influence decisions.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on a new product challenge quickly and valuably.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity.
- "Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Successfully negotiates and defends his or her position.
- MBA preferred