Be part of an Agile Scrum team responsible for either engineering the platform to its next generation or work on business programs related to country or partner expansion depending on the business needs. Responsibilities include: Write good code. Write even better tests that fails when the code changes. Deploy and maintain code using PayPal’s DevOPS pipeline Drive the feature delivery and be responsible for product quality. Learn fast, become a subject matter expert and contribute to the team. Understand requirements and design scalable solution.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Exposure to Java, OO-based design and development.
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Git.
- Development in/for Linux environment.
- Strong skills in Server Side Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, REST, Maven, Github and other open source Java Libraries.
- Good grasp of Data structures & Algorithm concepts plus its application in real world scenarios
- Test methodologies and testing tools, e.g., TestNG, JUnit.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
REQ ID R0076682