- Developing application in Android and iOS.
- Building Cordova applications to integrate Native and Responsive Components.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux or Mobx)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, Git
- Experience in Java / J2EE Programming is an Advantage.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with Scrum team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply please click the Apply button or send us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864
Percept Solutions is undergoing a growth phase and are on the lookout for talent. Applicants are encouraged to follow Percept Solutions on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/percept-solutions/ to stay up to date on our upcoming roles and events.
Desired Skills and Experience
Wireframes, Git, iOS SDK, iOS, iOS Design, iOS Development, Apple iOS, Scrum, technical requirements, React Native, Mobile Applications, Cordova, Java, Mobile API, J2EE, Software Development, Mobile Apps, Business Requirements