- Minimum Five (5) years of IT experience, with Four (4) years’ experience in desktop operations which minimally includes experience in Microsoft SQL, visual studio scripting, powershell scripting, software management tool; software packaging and OS imaging.
- Preferably possess certifications such as MCSE in Mobility and Productivity, ITIL certification and End Point User Analytic tool or equivalent.
- Experience managing SCCM in a large enterprise
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory design and Group Policy administration.
- Maintain all the system and application configurations
- Provision of Standard Image Builds
- Update of standard software versions in the existing Standard Image Builds
- Perform Imaging of computing devices and virtual machines
- Provide Service Reports or custom reports where required
- Assist in desktop technology roadmap planning exercise
- Designing software and configurations for enterprise wide deployment
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop related to Operating System Deployment, GPO, Software Packaging, Patching
- Maintain existing scripts (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, AutoIT). C#/VB.NET)
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates
- Provide 3rd level support to the support teams for escalated application, operating system, deployment, and hardware issues.
- Create, manage, and maintain documentation related to the managed systems and operation
- Perform capacity planning and performance monitoring to ensure that the infrastructure meets operational needs
- Perform performance tuning to ensure optimum performance of the infrastructure
To apply please click the Apply button or send us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864
Percept Solutions is undergoing a growth phase and are on the lookout for talent. Applicants are encouraged to follow Percept Solutions on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/percept-solutions/ to stay up to date on our upcoming roles and events.
Desired Skills and Experience
software packaging, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell scripting, SCCM, IT experience, Productivity, SQL, Project Management, Matlab, Engineering, ITIL, Manufacturing, Linux, Testing, Management