The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields
- Has at least 5-10 years of experience in web/software development
- Has experience in leading a development team
- Has experience with AWS deployment and tools
- Loves to try out new technologies
- Ability to be a team player and the eagerness to learn from our experienced team.
- Experience in mobile development, TerraForm, React would be a plus
- Knowledge in Information Decision Analytics, ML methodologies would be a Plus.
The selected candidate will join the team and get involved in all aspects of the company from project definition, realization to delivery. As part of the team, candidates will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- Oversee the development cycle of a project
- Maintain high code quality, backup and development operation processes
- Work on the latest tech stack and develop products / features.
- Assist in or manage dedicated developments and work according to milestones and software guidelines, following agile principles
- A plenty learning opportunities within the team
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Workplace Flexibility
- Performance Bonus
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- salary negotiable based on years of experience