The Plano team is looking for an Android Mobile App developer to join its rapidly growing tech team. The successful candidate will be responsible leading the conversion and publishing of the planoApp in China markets. The developer will also be involved in continuous improvement of the planoApp based on business needs.
Reporting to the CTO, your responsibilities include:
- Develop mobile apps that aligns with company requirements, to be published on App Stores in mainland China. These include but (not limited to): Tencent MyApp App Store, Oppo App Store, Huawei app gallery etc.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to adjust tasking based on priorities in accordance to business needs
- Follows best coding practices in daily work
- Continuous work on optimization of app performance
- Enforce version control and codes backup
- Ensure security and integrity of data
- Integrate user activity tracking into app features
- Be open for new app technologies and features
- Willingness to be involved in other stages of the development lifecycle
Qualifications & Skills
This position requires a bachelor’s degree and experience in computer science or other related experience.
- Kotlin for Android Development
- Prior experience in performing Android App conversion for Apps to be published in China Markets
- Prior experience in replacing Google Service Framework with substitutes that are available in the China network
- Prior experience in setting up and maintaining China Android App publisher accounts
- Proficient in working with mobile sensors (eg gyroscope)
- Proficient in using version control tools (Git)
- Experienced in optimization of memory usage and maximising device battery life
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Able to advise on Android App publishing in China
- Excellent communication skills and team work ethic
- Well-versed in current mobile technological trends
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong command of written English Language
- 2-5 years prior experience preferred
- Minimum Education: relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, preferably in Computer Science
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.