We are currently on the search for a Data Analytics Lead to join our Marketing Operations team in Singapore. In this role, you will play a critical part in marketing strategy development, campaign optimization, and forecasting. Experimentation and data-centric decision making are the core of everything that we do, they inform marketing effectiveness for all marketing teams across all channels and target segments. In this role, you will be exposed to many cross-functional projects and will be partnering with marketing leaders to develop in-depth scalable business insights.
- Maintain timely deliverable and accuracy of all critical business reporting and dashboards.
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders to gather requirement for dashboard, analysis, experiments setup, or forecasting projects.
- Product owner: Define data requirements for product and collaborate with Data Science / Data Engineering to launch, execute, and maintain data pipeline and end product (Analytic, Ad-Tech, Tracking).
- Conduct large-scale data analysis and modelling to derive actionable insights to improve efficiency of marketing projects, to perform spend/budget forecast, and to assist decision making in Marketing organization.
- Manage marketing analytic roadmap for the group.
- Ensure scalability, repeatability, and accessibility of developed analysis, reporting, and dashboards.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party data vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistic, Science, Economics, or Quantitative major.
- 6+ years’ experience in Data analytic roles either in Marketing or Sales or Product.
- Extensive working experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other web analytic tool.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and SQL.
- Highly proficient in Statistical analysis (hypothesis development, testing, regression).
- Knowledge of Python & R would be advantageous
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in Digital Marketing (Google, Facebook, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple teams or business leaders.
- Good commercial acumen with a bias for action and output