As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com .
About The Role
Looking for a new data scientist for the Data Science &Analysis Team. After a phenomenal ride of growth, the company is further expanding to new milestones with special focus on Data Science & BI based products.
As a data scientist, you will be part of one of Southeast Asia’s strongest technology teams working on high impact data science project. In this role, you will lead the research and execution of data science project, working with massive, interesting data, and turn them into our key competency.
Our websites attract more than 100 million monthly page-views which results in non-stop massive clickstream for behaviour data with around 130M of users\; we also have the most comprehensive data for property supply and demand in Southeast Asia. Are you ready to turn our massive data into superior consumer satisfaction and remarkable business growth?
- Initiate high impact data science projects and make actionable plan
- Research and design the core algorithm
- Develop prototype and some production API
- Liaise with product owner and engineers to deliver
- Analyse the performance of data science projects and continuously improve
- PhD in Machine Learning related field, or Master with rich relevant experience
- Familiar with general ML methods and expert in one of the following field:
- Deep learning
- Supervised learning and feature engineering
- Time series analysis
- Proven success in applying data science methodologies to business
- Proficient in a data science language like Python, R, or Scala
- Familiar with machine learning packages like scikit-learn, TensorFlow etc.
- Ability to develop stable production API is a plus
- Logical & systematic, team player, fast learner
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.