As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Understand and internalize how Search impacts PropertyGuru’s consumer segments (Property Seekers, Agents, and Developers).
- Lead the product direction and roadmap for property seekers’ Search experience.
- Work with property agent and developer product teams to build, enhance, and deliver the best user experience for Searching and Discovering property.
- Imagine what Search capability would be needed tomorrow, and make it happen.
- Leverage and co-develop (with data scientist) recommendation as service to maximize and improve discovery of properties in the platform.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch to sunset, includes defining product ideas/requirements, market opportunity, hypothesis/use cases, approving UX, and setting success metrics.
- Work closely with product designers and researchers to deliver best-in-class experience.
- Communicate product concept and direction to the broader organization, as well as actively managing status updates and decision making with main stakeholders.
- Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design, and deploy successful A/B experiments.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders from our marketing, Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams.
- 8+ years’ of PM or product engineering experience.
- 6+ years’ direct experience in managing both Web and App products.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and curiosity to peel the onion to discover opportunities for business impact and better user experience.
- Strong product sense and empathy of user search needs and pain points.
- A strong bias for excellence in user experience.
- Excellent and experienced influencer, collaborator, communicator, and facilitator.
- Managing search experience/product in the past is a big-big plus.
- Great attention to detail but base your strategy on the big picture objectives
- Role is expected to interface and collaborate with data scientists on an ongoing basis.
- Direct experience for Malaysia, Thailand, or Indonesia market is a plus.