As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our values and work culture, where everyone has autonomy, support, and resources to be confident creators of amazing software. As we evolve in our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun, and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next. And we need someone like you to embrace these values as Senior Software Engineer in the PG Automation team that focuses on business process automation and enterprise integrations.
- Design, implement and maintain high-quality backend microservices and integration applications with a focus on NFRs like robustness, scalability, reusability, extensibility, security, and performance.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of top engineers and technical consultants who build applications to run back-office operations of PG group and build data integrations between those SaaS (CRM, ERP, marketing) and in-house applications.
- Play a key role in architectural initiatives and building technology roadmaps balancing long-term platform velocity and short-term stakeholder needs.
- Lead architecture/design reviews, code reviews, post-mortems, and advocate engineering best practices.
- Build, maintain and share technical documentation like architecture diagrams, ER & UML diagrams to communicate design, proof of concept & experiments in technology for relevant technical, product, or business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & squads.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering(or similar)
- 7+ years of overall experience in back-end or full-stack development with a focus on building architecting and building large-scale, highly available enterprise-grade services and applications.
- 1+ years of proven technical leadership experience.
- Exposure to serverless, distributed, event-driven, cloud architecture & applications and asynchronous messaging systems.
- Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to cloud platform services and application development using AWS or Azure
or Google Cloud.
- Exposure to containerization and advanced CI/CD methodologies.
- Possess the following behavioral competencies
- Bias for action
- Agile mindset with a focus on productivity o Data-driven decision making
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Fostering open communication
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to iPaaS solutions, SaaS integrations is a plus.