As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
This Is What We Have Done Already
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with massive amount of incoming data everyday
- We’re dealing with massive traffic (130+M users)
- 3+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or Node.js or similar web technologies
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com