PwC SEAC’s Technology Consulting’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
Our practice spans the whole range of clients’ digital capabilities, ranging from strategy to execution. We help solve complex boardroom problems, and work with the team to not only solve problems of today but get them ready for new
opportunities for tomorrow, creating the pathway of how technology can enable business visions. We help our clients with advisory services such as IT & cloud strategy, IT cost & governance, IT operating model etc. We also work on the
implementation of various IT applications e.g. CRM, ERP and SharePoint.
Our focus areas are Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Selection, IT Cost optimisation, IT Governance and Compliance, IT Effectiveness & Operating Model Optimisation.
About The Role
- Design, creating POCs, defining the solution blueprint, architecture definition, workload estimation, release planning, sourcing model and resourcing strategy
- Assist in project delivery from a perspective of Architecting, Designing and Delivering capabilities to the existing environment from infrastructure through to systems and application
- Works with internal teams, vendors and the delivery teams to provide fit for purpose solutions in line with established industry and company standards
- The EA will need to focus on application, database, system, and infrastructure information and data interaction including alignment with the Information Management and Strategy function and other business information domains.
- The Application, Data, and Technical Architecture will involve the identification, definition, and creation of architecture artefacts for our clients
- This includes the support of data governance, repository standards, information infrastructure, and core information management capabilities such as: master data management, data capacity management, indexing and searching across structured and unstructured data in the federated enterprise, data lifecycle management, reporting, data security, analytics, and enterprise content management
- Researches and maintains an understanding of trends within the market and understands the role of new technologies in the development of efficiencies within operational services
- Impeccable attention to detail and with proven abilities to translate client requirements into solutions, and confident with an ability to handle pressure in critical situations by always ensuring that client requirements are met
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth
- Minimum 6 - 7 years of relevant experience preferably with a Consulting or Technology firm with experience in Engineering and delivery of complex, integrated IT Solutions
- Prior experience in TOM Design, Process Design, Change Management, and Project Management across several transformation initiatives
- Prior Solution Architecture experience
- Preferred experience in IT strategy, including Organisational Design and IT Effectiveness; Technology & Architecture, Application, Security & Infrastructure Consulting; IT Sourcing, all areas with particular focus on Applications; IT Transformation; IT Optimisation, including IT Service Strategy and Design and Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
- Some experience with broader business process re-engineering efforts and principles (Lean, workflow design, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in AWS/ Azure/ ServiceNow/ VMWare SDDC, ISM , System management skills etc.
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Possess strong problem solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Ability to efficiently understand client organasations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements.
- Good to have the following certifications:
- - AWS /Azure Certified Solution Architect
- - ITIL Master certification
- - Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
- - CTA: Certified Technical Architect