PwC SEAC’s Technology Consulting’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
Our Cybersecurity team helps our clients think more broadly about security and move boldly towards new possibilities. We offer our clients an end-to-end portfolio of services across four stages: assess, build, manage and respond.
Our focus areas are Cyber Risk Strategy, Digital Identity & Access Management, Data Privacy & Protection, Cyber Defence & SOC Optimisation.
About the Role
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility;
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation;
- Assess, design and implement appropriate measures, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client’s business challenges;
- Employ a quality approach to consulting delivery ensuring complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest landscape, technologies and standards;
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization.
- Assist in managing the sales pursuits cycle (such as RFP/Point of Views) and contribute towards revenue targets;
- Manage project economics, quality and risks.
- Possess university degree(s) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic, or other IT-related subjects;
- 3+ years as an Enterprise Security Architect / Consultant; With hands on experience in designing cloud frameworks or implementing cloud security;
- Experience in large scale enterprise Cloud projects from ideation to finished production product;
- 2 years or more of hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc;
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration;
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments;
- Related Cloud Security certifications (AWS/GCP/Azure);
- Related professional certifications preferred (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCSP, GIAC, SABSA, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and other relevant security-related regulations;
- Possess knowledge and understanding of risks and its impact to the business and have the ability to articulate the need and value of security solutions to an organization;
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and negotiation skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Good program or project management skills and have the ability to navigate complex stakeholder relationships;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity and Cloud Security;
- Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following:
- Cloud security strategy, risk, and privacy management;
- Experience and certification in Cloud Security, including AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Security architecture, design, and blueprint, including working experience in Akamai, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Tanium, CrowdStrike, Titus, Thales, Digital Guardian, Symantec, Airwatch, AWS, Azure, SafeNet, Gemalto, etc.
- Data and application protection, including data classification, data discovery, data governance, DLP, IRM, EDR, tokenization, encryption, blockchain, TDE, cloud, mobility, microservices, APIsec, devsecops, API, back-up/recovery and retention, etc.;
- Cyber security, including, MS Azure Security, AWS Security, TVM, APT, IPS, SIEM, DDoS, defacement, SOC operations/automation and testing, metrics, monitoring and reporting, etc.;
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, with the ability to work both independently and part of a diverse team;