A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
A career in our Risk and Security Controls practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps organizations analyses and assess the security environment and application of our client’s information technology systems. You’ll help develop strategies to increase the reliability of system outputs, enhancing systems security and integrity, and developing strategies for ongoing maintenance.
How will you value add?
- Serve as a subject matter expert, advising the clients on leading practices in data protection and privacy
- Review cybersecurity policies, processes and technology to identify gaps against regulatory requirements
- Develop, implement and operationalise data protection programs that include building, promoting, and implementing policies, standards, procedures, and technology
- Communicate information security concepts and complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Monitor processes and drive improvements in efficiency and quality of cybersecurity programs
- Perform assessment of cybersecurity practices and provide recommendations to uplift the program and strategy
- Conduct training and awareness programmes for clients
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in data security, privacy or cybersecurity consulting roles
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, or CDPSE
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels with a variety of background
- Knowledge and experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. PDPA , EU GDPR)
- Experienced in conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments
- An analytical mindset, strives for quality and able to work in a result-oriented environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
As the team experience high volume of applications, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.