A career in our Digital Platforms and Multi Channel Customer Solutions practice, within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that provides practical, yet holistic, answers that help client cut through the noise and decide what to do with their customer relationship management processes, technology and investments. You’ll help our clients achieve essential advantage through creative digital strategies and better Information Technology management techniques.
How Will You Value Add
- Using Data Science Methods and Artificial Intelligence to enhance innovation, profitability and growth of our clients in three dimensions:
- (1) Business Innovation: Design and implement innovative, data-driven business models, identification, conception and assessment of industry and client specific Use Cases, Utilization of data-modeling and -analysis in every aspect of Sales, Marketing, Operations and Business-model innovation
- (2) Big Data and Analytics: Extract new insights from various data sources leveraging sophisticated AI/Machine Learning concepts
- (3) Digital Transformation: Define and implement corporate transformation as well as Strategy development towards a “Data-Driven Business” leveraging data science, AI, ML and digital technologies
- Work with business and tech to develop end-to-end advanced analytics solutions, from problem formulation, data sourcing to developing and deploying the solution into production
- Build the CICD practice to manage models for quick experiments/POC and manage feedback loop
- Practical experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning Client/NLP models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
- Hands on with Text mining/text analytics, natural language processing (NLP) to transform free (unstructured) text in documents and databases into normalized, structured data suitable for analysis or to drive machine learning (ML) algorithms. Proficiency in Tokenization, Stemming, Lemmatization, Frequency Distribution,WordCloud etc.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets. Ability to use pattern recognition & predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, sentiment analysis and other business outcomes.
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc. and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Ability to evaluate new Machine Learning technologies, Deep Learning, AutoML, Anomaly Detection, Event Correlation, Root Cause Analysis
- Able to develop technical workflows for image processing, detection and tracking, full-motion-video analysis, or 2D/3D object detection, semantic / instance segmentation, fine-grained attribute understanding, human pose / gesture recognition, image sequence / semantics understanding, image embedding, multi-object tracking, and vision-based behaviour prediction
- Proficiency in running Machine Learning workloads on Cloud Systems like AWS / Azure/GCP.
- Advanced degree with strong focus in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modelling with deep theoretical knowledge with machine learning and statistical modelling.
- 6-8 years’ experience from leading consulting organizations and/or working on transformation projects and/or in-house consulting, with proven delivery success of data science and analytics related projects and transformation programmes.
- Proven experience in projects related to Data Analytics, Data science and digital transformation and up-to-date on methods and technologies related to Data Science, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Automation
- Practical experience in solving complex problems using scientific methods and modelling approach using experimental, statistical, machine learning and visualization techniques.
- Clear and proven project delivery expertise and client-facing experience in Singapore and/or Asia, with evidence of winning follow-on work with major accounts
- Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities leveraging sharp intellect and strong problem-solving skills to address complex client challenges
- Proven practical experience in statistical modelling, Machine Learning, Text Mining or Data Visualization for use cases including segmenting, customer value modelling, marketing optimization, campaign management, Pricing, image and voice recognition, fraud detection, Robotics and Chatbots as well as real time data capture and evaluation.
- Proficient in the technical skills such as SQL, Python, PySpark, ML packages and tools. Deep knowledge with OpenCV, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras or Pytorch, SparkML, scikit-learn, XGBoost, H2O etc.
- Hands-on experience with internals of networks (CNN/, RNN,/LSTM, SSD etc). Customization of NN and improving performance. Experience with GPU/DSP/ISP/SoC architecture and system software.
- Experienced with Business Intelligence tools and relevant statistic tools/languages (e.g. R, Python, SAS) as well as Data Storytelling and visualization skills (e.g. with Tableau or QlikView)
- Other tools/cloud platform knowledge and experience valued: Alteryx, GCP, Azure, AWS, Celonis
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role
There have been reports of scammers impersonating PwC HR professionals contacting individuals about fraudulent job opportunities using non-PwC domain email addresses and an overseas number. Please note that genuine communications from our HR team will only come from "@pwc.com" email address