The DIO team is currently looking for a passionate Software Engineers to work alongside teams and key stakeholders to execute engagement sprints.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from Jan - June 2022 (Off-cycle internship).
You will be expected to assist the team with the following:
- Develop, test and deploy web based applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for developed products.
- We are inviting applications from students in the field of Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics and Statistics, showing deep interest in further developing their software development related skills.
- Experience with .NET and SQL is mandatory.
- Prior exposure to Python and Data analytics (ETL or visualization) a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Passionate about technology enabled business innovation
Application Deadline: 5 September 2021
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Got a question? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.