A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
How will you value add?
We exist to support PwC successfully leverage digital capabilities to Be the Future – support our clients’ in their digital journeys, transform our offerings to provide clients with relevant trusted solutions that solve important problems, innovate how we provide those offerings, and the work we do to deliver value.
We are a high-performing team of dynamic change leaders, spearheading the charge of PwC digital revolution. We partner with our internal stakeholders/leaders to reimagine, design and implement meaningful solutions. From curating a digital strategy to transform intricate customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovation and inspiring new ways of working. We’re looking for self-starters with a digital mindset more than digital expertise - with curiosity, energy and a passion for all thing’s tech - who are ready to help and influence others to reimagine the possible. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
- You will be part of our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond, and working as part of a team to support and develop new product features or services.
- Working with application and technical architects to translate business needs into a robust and integrated technology solution.
- Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- Perform code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- A Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience creating public facing and internal applications.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in developing software leveraging the latest technology trends.
- Good experience with .NET is preferred with proficiency in VB .NET and/or C#.
- Exposure to visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau will be a plus.
- A problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind and loves to collaborate with other teams.