If you are looking at joining a fast growing startup that is at the intersection of Retail, Fintech and Data, We’ll love to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Head Of Tech to join our Product Team. Reporting directly to our CEO, you will be designing user stories, optimize feature flows, and are constantly looking at bringing our product to a higher level.
- Oversee, engage and manage the Product department
- Key product owner for all our products, including Android apps, website backends, payment gateways, transaction monitoring systems, etc
- Lead a cross functional team across Engineering, Product and Testing
- Coordinating with all other frontline department to constantly receive and digest feedbacks to improve the products
- Able to suggest and lead the team to implement high level product optimisations including high concurrency optimisation, data structure optimisation, data security enhancement, etc.
What you should bring along
- 5-7 years of experience as developer or equivalent role in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of both POS and online payments. Experience with POS terminals and the payment facilitator model is a strong plus
- Proven track record of leading complex projects to completion
- Up to date knowledge on new technology stacks
- A firm technical understanding of payment infrastructure and value chain
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong focus on execution
- Ability to communicate in Chinese will be a bonus
Why join Qashier?
- Be at the forefront of a fast-growing startup in an exciting sector. Qashier’s innovative platform combines the latest developments in Cloud technology, Payments and Data to transform the Retail & F&B industries. You’ll play a crucial role in the growth of a revolutionary product that will become a key platform behind successful retail businesses in the region
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight knit team where everyone grows together. You’ll be working directly with the management team to steer the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to challenge themselves and break boundaries, and to work in a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement
- Make a strong impact with your work. You’ll be working directly with hundreds of small businesses across the region where the work that you do will make a direct impact to the success of these businesses