- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- Previous commercial experience in a data-driven role
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code in Python, Scala, Java or similar languages
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with the latest OSS, cloud, container, query languages and database technologies
- Confirmed experience building data pipelines in production and ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow
- Commercial client-facing or senior stakeholder management experience
What You'll Do
You will work in multi-disciplinary environments harnessing data to provide real-world impact for organisations globally.
- Partner with our clients, from data owners and users to C-level executives, to understand their needs and build impactful analytics solutions
- Design and build data pipelines to support data science projects following software engineering best practices
- Use state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets
- Map data fields to hypothesis, curate, wrangle and prepare data to be used in advanced analytics models
- Create and manage data environments in the cloud or on premise
- Ensure information security standards are maintained at all time
- Contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with your team and deliver presentations to colleagues and clients
- Be flexible to travel to our clients' offices to deliver presentations, gather information or share knowledge
- Have the opportunity to contribute to R&D and internal asset development projects
Our tech stack
While we advocate for using the right tech for the right task, we often leverage the following technologies Python, PySpark, SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own OSS called Kedro, container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or Azure, and more!
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Singapore as part of a global data engineering community and you will work in cross-functional and Agile project teams alongside project managers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, other data engineers and industry experts.
You will work hand in hand with our clients from data owners and users to C-level executives.
Who You Are
You are a highly collaborative individual and enjoy solving problems that focus on adding business value. You have a sense of ownership and enjoy hands-on technical work. Our values resonate with yours.