As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Devops Engineer who will help us scale our infrastructure to meet our needs as we go through our rapid growth phase.
Devops Engineer will work with the developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. The engineer will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for scripting and coding.
Your day to day.
- Designing and implementing standards for cloud-based infrastructure
- Operate tools for infrastructure maintenance and configure deployment environment
- Maintaining CI/CD for service reliability and rapid development
- Application service monitoring, logging and alarm configuration support
- Knowledge share/transfer to Engineering department staffs on cloud infrastructure
Who you are.
- 5 plus years of relevant professional experience
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end SDLC
- Experience in one or more of AWS, GCP, Azure cloud architecture
- Experience in Cloud native features and micro-services environment
- Knowledge of development ecosystem tooling - such as Git, CI, Docker, etc
- Experience in full stack web application development would be ideal.
- Experience working with container orchestration; preferably Kubernetes
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
- Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.