In this key customer facing role, the candidate should have prior pre-sales experience and extensive knowledge of supply chain processes, including knowledge of Order Management, Transportation Management and Optimisation (TMS), API integration and track and trace systems.
Drawing from in-depth supply chain expertise and industry knowledge, you will drive requirements gathering and solution design sessions, evaluate client logistical processes to identify strengths and weaknesses and guide clients towards the solution that best fits their needs and aligns with the Quincus product roadmap.
Your day to day
- Subject Matter Expert for Quincus products and related processes from a functional point of view. Provide system demonstrations as needed to clients and internal teams.
- Lead process and business requirements sessions and document to-be business process leveraging industry best practices.
- Utilize a wide range of skills to influence and drive requirements gathering sessions, being objective when needed.
- Able to guide customers towards the solution that best fits their needs and aligns with the Quincus product roadmap.
- Responsibility to provide internal training on the value proposition for each product.
- Engage key stakeholders, define, and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance.
- Work with Product, Engineering and Delivery teams to align on product vision and customer requirements.
Who you are
- At least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain functions, preferably a balanced mix of consulting and industry experience.
- Experience in a supply chain and logistics project delivery environment.
- A strong sense of business acumen and ability to write a business case.
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to quickly gain credibility of the team, external stakeholders and management.
- Experience with projects that involve API Gateway and API integration is a plus.
- Knowledge working with JIRA, confluence and other scrum project management tools.
- Knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Positive & professional attitude in stressful environments.
- Self-motivated, self-managed.
- Team player with a sense of humour is a must!
What’s in it for you
People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
World-Class technology: A highly valued solution, used by some of the most critical businesses in the logistics industry.
Growth: Opportunities to develop yourself and your career are limited only by how far you are ready to push yourself.