This position can be located in Singapore or Australia or Japan. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and Qumulo is looking for strategic, customer focused and results-driven Customer Success Engineers (CSEs). CSEs will engage and work with our customers to answer technical questions or resolve complex issues. The CSE is ultimately responsible for the complete life cycle of a customer issue and ensuring proper communication and resolution.
Bonus consideration for ability to communicate in Korean.
- Work cross-functionally with our sales, product and engineering teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments
- Prioritize and drive resolution for escalated customer issues
- Provide feedback to engineering and product teams on product gaps and areas of improvements
- Collaborates with peers and mentors on complex issues
- Consistently grow knowledge and expand skill sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic network troubleshooting skills and understanding of general network technologies
- Familiarity with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory or LDAP
- Basic understanding of file permissions
- Strong problem solving skills with a can do attitude
- 2-5 years experience in a customer facing role
Senior CSE Qualifications
- Excellent networking configuration experience with modern switch operating systems (Cisco, Arista, Mellanox)
- Familiarity with network attached storage or scale out file systems
- Comfortable with basic scripting in the Linux command line
- Ability to review system logs to understand the chain of events that occurred in a system
- 5-10 years of experience working in a technical customer support role
Principal CSE Qualifications
- Excellent familiarity with gathering packet captures and their analysis
- Ability to assist in the reproduction of complex technical issues and root cause analysis
- Very strong Linux command line scripting skills
- Ability to review system logs and identify gaps as needed to solve complex issues
- 10+ years of experience working in a senior technical customer support role
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: