The RACE Academy-SGUnited MidCareer Pathways Programme will enable jobseekers to enter the Robotics & Automation industry. Upskill yourself in C, Python, RPA, ROS, Embedded Systems, CAD, PLC, and Rapid Prototyping, and gain real world commercial projects experience.
Receive training allowance of up to $9,000 during the six-month full-time programme. Only Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents with at least 2 years of working experience need apply.
Upon successful completion of the programme, trainees will be empowered to pursue a R&A career as a RPA Developer, Automation Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Product designer and more.
#SGUnited #SGUP #Robotics #Automation #RPA #ROS #Industry4 #4.0
· Rigorous training comprising three months of facilitated classroom sessions conducted by RACE’s qualified trainers.
· Upcoming training Dates are as follows: Train at RACE (tentatively starts in July 2021) - applications now OPEN
· The total training duration will take up to six months, with the first 3 months of training held at RACE Academy classrooms and subsequent 3 months on commercial projects.
· Applicants must be either Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents with at least 2 years of working experience. Applicants must have graduated before 2019.
· Must be unemployed on the programme start date and commit for a full six months
· Talents admitted into this programme will go through assessments for every module, and will learn relevant soft skills needed to enable successful employment outcomes.
· Due to the hands-on nature of this programme, candidates must achieve regular attendance. Graduation certificates and monthly allowance pay-outs are tied to attendance.
· Candidates should preferably possess a Bachelor's Degree or Polytechnic Diploma with relevant qualifications and work experience. Candidates without such experience or qualifications but with strong entrepreneurial instinct and aptitude for agile hands-on engineering will also be favourably considered. We also welcome candidates with aptitude for related roles like technical sales/recruitment, R&A training, and process consultancy.
· If you do not possess relevant qualification in a technical field of study or past experience in a technical line, please kindly highlight in your application why we should still consider you.
· Apply earlier to increase your chances of being admitted and securing a track that aligns with your career interests – maximum 30 pax per intake.
· Candidates who applied directly on RACE’s website (https://bit.ly/2M8ACdj) need not reapply here
· You will be contacted to attend an VIRTUAL information session at RACE Academy to give you further details about the programme. Interested applicants will then be scheduled for one-on-one interviews. To follow up on application status, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com
Join this programme now to learn more about software, hardware and other technical aspects involved in Robotics and Automation.