You will be responsible for providing a full spectrum of pre-sales functions, locally and regionally. This includes providing pre-sales consultancy remotely or onsite with requirements gathering for solution design; generation of equipment list and design diagrams. You are also required to make presentations to customers on their network and solutions needs, showing value of its benefits.
- To provide pre and post-sales technical support to the Client Managers which include proposal and solution presentation
- To understand, analyze, identify and recommend customer’s business and solution requirements.
- To verify configuration of the proposed solution upon request.
- To assist Client Managers in preparing a full proposal process, design, propose solution to meet customers’ requirements and specifications.
- To assist in tender technical compliance and design solution that meets the tender requirements/specifications.
- To perform technical presentation of system architecture, interface and proposed solution and design.
- To carry out Proof-of-Concept (POC), when required, in order to assist Client Managers in closing deals.
- To research on industry and technology trends to help improve and innovate current solution offerings.
- To assist Client Managers to conduct feasibility study of new products and solutions which includes evaluating and testing of new systems and applications.
- To perform any other tasks, as assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Telecommunications/Electronics/Computer Engineering with at least 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in the telecommunications/IT/Data Networking industry
- Possess relevant technical certification or application solutions such as CRM Applications, Call Centre Applications, IVR, and Logger
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft 365/voice and/or data communications products/services such as PBX, data, router, switches, CRM would be advantageous
- Good understanding in designing and support of data networking products such as switches, router, IP Telephony and convergence technologies such as VOIP would be advantages
- Proficient with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory design,implementation and administration
- IT savvy with keen awareness of technological advancements
- Excellent client service attitude
- Mature and independent
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking
You are invited to e-mail with your detailed resume (stating current and expected salary) and a recent photograph to:The Human Resource Department
Radiance Communications Pte Ltd
1 Serangoon North Avenue 5
Visit us at www.radiancecomms.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified