In support of our growing business needs, we are seeking suitably qualified individual to join us as Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, based in Singapore.
- Required to analyze, troubleshoot and investigate escalate all security incidents (malware infections, unauthorised access, malicious emails, DDos attacks, etc) in a timely manner and to work closely with stakeholders to ensure rapid response to all incidents are reported on a daily basis
- Analyze, troubleshoot and investigate security related, information systems' anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts and to make the necessary recommendations to minimize risk on a daily basis
- Responsible for IT security assessment and security advisory related to infrastructure, systems and applications
- Conduct security awareness training, security educational programmes and on-going security related communication in the company.
- Monitor and maintain levels of compliance to Information Security policy and standards.
- Coordinate Penetration Test/Vulnerability Assessment for IT Systems on a regular basis
- Proactive monitoring on Cyber threat landscape by performing research and study on latest security threats and vulnerabilities
- Responsible for IT Compliance related work activities such as coordination/ documentation of IT Audits, Business continuity Plan and IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science with good understanding on IT system hardening, vulnerability management, intrusion detection technologies, networking and firewalls
- Professional Security Certifications such as CISSP, CSSP and industry knowledge of best practices (such as ISO27001) are advantageous
- Good working knowledge of cybersecurity risk management, security framework and compliance, technical vulnerability management including vulnerability assessment and penetration test), security incident response
- Familiar with security related technologies, regulation and standards
- Prior working experience in information security or IT audit, supporting IT security operation, risk assessment, governance and compliance will have an added advantage
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest in Raffles Medical Group.