As a Fullstack engineer you will work together with a team to develop and improve the following web applications:
- Search Result Page (PC, Mobile)
- Web Search Top Page (Portal page)
- Advertisement system
- Toolbar Extensions and other client applications
- Business Administration Tool
- Business Analysis Tool
- KPI Report Batch Program
- Incentive Systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in popular java frameworks e.g. Spring Framework, ORM (Hibernate, MyBatis), Apache libraries.
- 3-5 years’ experience in frontend framework (React JS, Angular JS, Grunt)
- Experience in general web technologies (e.g. Linux OS, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, KVS).
- Experience in database design, performance tuning and optimization of Relational DB.
- Familiarity with source control using Git.
- Basic knowledge of secure programming and best practices.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber etc.\ Experience in writing Spec Document such as Screen Transition, UI, Input Validation, Error Handling, Data Definition, Data Flow.
- Experience in writing technical documents such as Design Documents, Sequence Diagrams etc.
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically.
- Ability to work in fast moving products environment involving Agile development methodology and DevOps.
- A “can-do” attitude towards change and ambiguity.
- Ability to effectively managing multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet timelines by self-managing tasks at hand.
Rakuten is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.